Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition

I am not a gamer, but there are a few games that I really loved in the past years. Dragon Age game series are definitely one of them. This time I decided to get the game on Xbox One, so I got it on the first day of its release. It was very exciting to play it for a good amount of time since there are not many RPG games out there that I really enjoyed. So far I am quite satisfied with the game except a few things. The first is that if the camera could have a wider view or a more automatic control instead of “RS” manual control, I wouldn’t have felt dizzy looking for places to go sometimes. Secondly, the magic skills of the mages seem to be very limited, and there are no skills for summoning creatures, which I found very surprising. And the last trivial thing is that the animation doesn’t seem to be very refined, especially when it comes to facial details. Again, in general, it’s a great game and when it’s compared to its peer games right not, it surely kicks asses.

2014-11-18 2245342014-11-18 224542

No comments:

Post a Comment