Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

From Winking Lizard to Ponderosa

So after Halloween, I guess everything just speeds up till I realize it’s the end of the year somehow. There are still so many agendas on my calendar and I really need to sit down to get them done one by one. As much as I would love to cook, I realized I haven’t cooked for months and that is a shame to be honest as I love cooking. Anyway, Ken and I went to “Winking Lizard” where we had some food and since the waitress was sweet and nice, we tipped her more than necessary eventually. The food was nice but it was a little similar to “Buffalo Wild Wings” to some extent. I liked it especially when Ken showed me that there was literally a lizard at the entrance of the restaurant. As for “Pei Wei Restaurant” that we went to the next day, I really have to say that it was the worst Chinese dish I have ever had since I got here, although the decoration inside the restaurant was very delicate and unique. I guess at the end of the day, what impresses the customers most is still the taste not the look. We also went to “Pondesosa" where we had steaks and American buffets. They have all kinds of dessert and lots of kinds of well cooked meat. So if you are craving a big meal with lots of meat, it’s a great place to visit.

IMAG0800 IMAG0801 IMAG0810

No comments:

Post a Comment