Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Temperature Rising

So I don’t know if the winter is coming to an end or it’s just because of the abnormality of the climate-it’s warm lately! And I don’t need to turn on the heater when I sleep at night. Well, speaking of the heater, I still need to ask Eric to pay for our electricity bill, as she promised they would take care of the bills before our heat exchangers are fixed. So my roommate and I are not worried about how much electricity we are going to use, as long as we are comfortable. Since January is nothing but peacefully trivial things, I am quite expecting February-the new and surprising month. I hope it’s going to be good.

After I went to bed last night, I realized that I haven’t sent my homework to the professor. So I jumped out of the bed to send the email in the middle of the night, although it was several hours late already. Since my mind was constantly preoccupied by Cinderella drama show on Chinese New Year and other assignments, I am not quite used to the flexible homework and relaxing atmosphere in class. I guess I am just the type of person who always needs pushing and prodding. I hope it’s not true though.

No comments:

Post a Comment