Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Time To Put the Pieces Together







MP left for Christmas and now may have got to Chicago, not far from the house, while I got up at 11:00am


and everything's still the same as where I have left. Seemingly, all I need to do is just to be myself again, but


things are far different from it seems to be. MP                                   asked me to  think while I am alone,and


the more I think, the deeper I will fall. Nobody                                             wants to be hurt, and that is my


greatest fear. I believe no pay no gain, I                                                          think my answer would be 


I will give my all!


   Being with MP really amazed me, because                                                          it was a brand new


experience that I have been dreaming to have.                                                      Sometimes when you


want something, you may never get it, but once                                                   it comes, you may be


surprised. I didn't expect to have that, because                                                  I can't expect too much,


as I know high expectation can cause the unexpected                                      disappointment in the end.


That's just how we are protecting ourselves.


   Anyway, after my previous crazy, amazing, splendid                  several weeks, I decided to indulge myself


into this tedious, long, tiring academic world again. This time, I believe I can overcome all the obstacles and I


will prepare for MP's coming back...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment