Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

Blurry Pics from Paradise

Is it because I am becoming older or is it because time really flies faster than before? Several days home kind of made me homesick when I got back to school. Thinking about my new life and unpredictable future hanging there, I just could not cheer up. There are so many things I didn't do, and there are so many places I haven't been...Maybe starting a new journey doesn't mean the end of my dream, and yet somehow I feel a little bit afraid and anxious. On the road to the unknown, my words for myself are: Good Luck.

Here some pics I took during the winter break in my paradise:











Image001
Image017
 
 
New buildings are built so fast
It's a free park now
 
 
Image040
Image044
 
 
The last time I went there was like ten years ago
It's different now
 
 
Image049
Image010
 
 
I used to pass here every morning when I went to school...
I brought a jingle bell in there~~
 
 
Image016
Image012
 
 
Fish hot-pot is the best in there
The storm took its toll on this year's lantern festival...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment